Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Friday, November 02, 2007

War Protests

We need to invent a new term for war protests these days because the namby pamby whining that occurs with a few signs here and there cannot be classified as an official war protest. It's really more of a war complaint. Kind of like tell it to the complaint compartment or tell someone who cares. You need masses of people all chanting the same messages, signs that have an impact and the masses of people need to get in front of the right people at the right place at the right time. Maybe war protest consulting could be a new business of mine. I certainly could do a better job than most of what I see nowadays.

Now these are what I mean by protests.




Do you see anything like this anymore in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., New York or anywhere else? No you see wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. No wonder we're still in it, we need to band together if we want to make a difference and affect change. I think we're in the midst of a mass chronic condition of apathy. It's easier to sit home and watch whatever is on tv and maybe even grouse about it then it is to step out the door into the weather to make a point with many others of like minds. Pretty pitiful. And I hate to admit that includes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home