Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, October 22, 2007

But Weird Is Good!

I can't be teased about the subject matter of my blog because IT'S MY BLOG! I thought I'd point that out since it appears someone may have momentarily overlooked that minor detail.

Well, it's officially the end of an era and beginning of a new era.

OLD ERA






NEW ERA






Let me just say heated seats are like a little slice of heaven:) So sad when you get to the age that the temperature of your seat makes you supremely happy. Tonight the new one's in the garage and a young man (17) has my little firecracker in his garage.

Enjoy your new life, little Subie! I do think I heard a little mechanical sniffling as she drove away. Only an ENFJ can humanize a car.

This reminds me of a dream I had the other night. There was this fox trying to get in the kitchen window. Somehow, after I stepped out of the room, it found a way in through the side of the window but when I came back to the room it was smashed into pieces on the floor because it was only a porcelain figurine. Freud, where are you when I need you! The only thing I can figure is I was being told I can't differentiate between reality and fantasy, or maybe I just don't want to. It was truly one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, which is why I can still remember it. Just in time for Halloween.

5 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger kara said...

She is a beaut, mum. Though I will miss the firecracker SORELY. I'll scoot away so you don't see me cry.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

At least you kept with the Subie tradition. I look forward to a tush-warming jaunt in the new automobile sometime soon.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Yea, I can't take both you and Subie crying.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger The Future said...

We'll have to all go get our toes done sometime soon.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant....nowfortell my futureand explain the real point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home