Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Calls 'um like I sees 'um



One day of Fall (sun) before 6 days of winter (rain)
Leaves everywhere, we are rich in leaves


Baby boy fell asleep immediately following 10 renditions of the Addams Family played by the dancing tree
Quimby, the neediest and most devoted dog I know
The Sox had better get their act together or Boston will lose to Cleveland and that would be a travesty
The end of an era, no more red, saucy Subaru
Only on Trading Spaces is it chic for men to sew
Why is there always more housework than there is time for house work?
Why does 60 sound so young these days?
I need to go to Italy to get photos for my kitchen
Are you born with the video game addiction?
I wonder what percentage of adults are really depressed?


Beginning to speculate on how to tone down the Christmas celebration while retaining the impact and and joy...



Lots of things to think about AFTER I finish working and practicing...

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger kara said...

you need to go to italy to get pictures for your kitchen? it's amazing how much we sound like each other sometimes.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger The Future said...

K - Have you seen Laura's collage poster yet, it is so cool, hence my comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home