Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Organized in Containers

Today I went into The Container Store for the first time. I got so excited I wanted to climb into one of those compartmentalized contraptions. You could literally organize your thoughts in that place, it was amazing. But I held firm, I went in there for two things and I only got three (ok, I barely overdid it).


Now my tea is completely organized and one of my kitchen cupboards actually has empty space in it (unheard of). The playroom is now minus a basket and a box and with just one more trip to The Container Store, I think another box and toys on the floor will be gone.
I'm loving this so I need to closely monitor my growing obsession. I guess there are worse ones.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger kara said...

we all have the same tea thing now!

i want to go to that store too!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger The Future said...

I need to go back to get another set of drawers so just let me know when.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home