Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

LOVE in LV

It's official, we are going to see the Cirque du Soleil show, The Beatles "Love" on Monday night while we're in Las Vegas. I'm really looking forward to it. My favorite music as portrayed by my favorite human circus, I'm sure you can't think of a better way to spend a few hours.

Maybe watching the incredibly flexible and fit but oddly-costumed talent performing in this show will provide me with the inspiration I need to get myself back in shape. Something has to inspire me.

I'm fully prepared to fall in love with "Love".

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Robert the Skeptic said...

A few years ago we saw Cirque du Soleil "O". We had no idea what to expect, it was wonderful! Enjoy.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger kara said...

miss you mummy.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Not quite sure how to respond to the third comment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home