Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life is a Drag

I remember when this comment was the "in" thing to say but I was never really sure what it meant. Right now though with everything going on, I think I finally get it. Between work and work and oh yea, work, it's a real drag. The closer I get to seeing hundreds of people retire, the draggier it gets.

I was just counting how many weekends there are until Christmas, yikes! Not nearly enough would be the answer. It's like time has become quicksand and I'm having trouble staying on my feet. I'm starting to sound like a hopeless case, I'm not, I just need to get one of my numerous projects "across the goal line", to reuse an overused metaphor. Too many things started but not finished drives me bananas.

So, of course, I need to get to one of the many.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger kara said...

can we retire at the same time? does that ever happen with mothers and daughters.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Wouldn't that be fun? I don't know, how do your financial horizons look in 3 1/2 years?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home