Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting To Know You

Have you ever simply sat with a friend and gone through pictures representing the last 30 years of their lives? I just did that with a friend I only get to see about once a year and I feel like I know her so much better as a result. See, it is worthwhile to take all those photos and organize them in such a way that you can still remember 30 years later where you were and why. In the space of two hours we traveled to Italy/Tuscany, Greece, Spain, The Baltic Countries and in various Oregon places. It was a great evening.

Just ask Deborah Kerr, she recommended this kind of evening musically about 50 years ago.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

I love spending time looking at pictures and remembering... it's even more fun with a friend - good for you!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger kara said...

i never remember to get mine printed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home