Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

So, I am willingly going to march into the melee tomorrow afternoon because I'M NOT DONE!!! You heard it here first folks, the stockings are going to be the death of me. It's relatively easy for Santa to fill the older "kids" stockings but the little kids are tough. I don't want to get junk but it has to be small. However, I'm confident I'm up to this challenge.

Once I have procured all that remains to be purchased (including the ham and other foodstuffs for the holiday weekend), I will need to busy myself with the remaining wrapping and last minute items which will prevent me from being able to check in tomorrow night. Nevertheless, I'm hopefull that by the time I get back online, I'll have comments and responses to my comments on the last two Condi blogs to review. Don't let me down!

I'm off to get ready for tomorrow so this one's short but sweet. Today was a tough day at work so I guess I'm not very chatty. A demain demain demain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home