Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Flying Time

Time. Occasionally, you could say it's a four letter word. It flies when you need more of it and drags when you actually want it to pass faster. You can't see it, taste it, feel it or smell it but you sure can miss it, crave it, wish for it, blame it, dwell on it, count it, curse it as well as a myriad of other time-directed emotions.

I wonder if the Guiness World Book of Records has ever recorded who has had the most 29th birthdays? That seems to be the aspect of time that is most offputting. Although I don't understand anyone who doesn't want to celebrate their birthday, after all, that is the ONLY day in the year that is yours and yours alone. Who in the world wants to pass up a party? Not me, give me a reason to celebrate and I'm on it.

Speaking of time, I have a great deal of work to do and it's already 9:00. Hmm, I think I need to cut this one short. Let's see, this would fall into the category of need more time! A demain?

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger kara said...

Occasionally, you could say it's a four letter word

- um, mom, you could always say it's a four letter word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home