Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Changes Afoot

So the question is, to change or not to change, to apply or not to apply, to take a risk or not...so many questions. If you pass up an opportunity, how often are you sorry? How will you ever know if you don't try? Should you assume you don't have a chance...never!

Would it benefit others if you try, would it have an adverse impact on them if you don't? If change truly motivates you, why would you turn your back on it, instead you would embrace it.

This is the way I work through a problem or answer a question and I'm coming closer and closer to commiting to put my hat in the ring. I seem to have a great deal of support, would I be letting all of them down if I don't make the effort?

What's the worst that could happen...I don't get the job but continue to do what I currently do while my opinions and perspectives are now "public knowledge". This would not be a bad thing. If I don't participate, it further limits the "competition" and additional perspectives necessary for the execs to make the best hiring decision.

Am I up for the challenge? I guess we'll find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home