Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Drunken Orange?

So, I type in drunken orange and this is one of the images I get on google. I love the internet. It shouldn't be called internet, it should be called random and freaky. If the guy is drunk you can't tell (ignoring the fact that he is wearing a longhorn steer hat) and he isn't orange and he isn't eating an orange so how does this happen, I ask you? Anyway, back to the point. We were invited to our kids for dinner tonight and for dessert we were served drunken oranges; I'm not sure but I think this may be my new favorite dessert. It was light and heavenly and just slightly wicked with the little bit of liquour. And I'm relatively certain this guy doesn't get it. More than that, he really doesn't belong on this page but that's why he's here.

Anyway, to do my famous subject jumping thing, I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see the Dems take some action, after the beginning of the year I mean. It better be good considering what it has taken to get them there. I wonder how many more of B's cabinet will quit before then. Quite the revolving door. Getting kind of drafty in the White House these days. Can't figure out who's going and who's coming or were they going again? I'll be glad when this era is over, our eyes can't get any blacker. I am really curious to see if Obama is ready for the big one in 2 more years. He's a pretty dynamic speaker, but does he have results to back it up? That I don't know.

I know from the time we have spent abroad that the rest of the world is saying, "It's about time!" They really shake their heads at our screwed up political machine. We are way too visible to make such big and obvious mistakes. Let's not do it again, okay?

Nighty night!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger kara said...

OK! Obama 2008!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home