Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seasonal


I feel compelled to say something since I haven't posted for like three weeks. But I still need to write four letters to send the last of my Christmas cards. So, all I'm going to say is I don't know how I'm possibly going to finish everything I have to do in the two weeks left before Christmas. That's it and it was cleansing to say it out loud although I don't feel any closer to getting everything done. So, I'm going to write those letters so I can at least cross those off my list:)

Oh, and it's supposed to snow this weekend. I wonder how many things we've planned won't happen as a result and whether I'll fall further behind.

Hmm, I refuse to think about that. Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home