Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Short and Sweet

So there will be a new little baby boy in our midst come about April 8th or so then our current baby boy will instantly be the big brother. I think he'll be such a cute big brother, it all just feels right to me. Both baby boy and I called this one. In fact, he wouldn't hear of anything other than a boy. He was absolutely insistent even though I'm sure he didn't really know what we were talking about. I guess we'll never know how he would have handled a baby sister, I think he would have been psychologically traumatized or something. He definitely had kind of a "no girls allowed" attitude.

Kids are so funny, who knows where his whole mindset came from. Now if his little sister had looked like "Uniqua" on The Backyardigans, he would have been fine with that. I do think everyone else would have struggled though with the purple on pink polka dotted skin and antennae. Cute but not quite right.

Anyway, looking forward to babydom again in just a few months.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger kara said...

ahhhh, a post about Lil' Dis(appointment)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home