Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Day in the Temporary Life

My mom has been kind enough to spend the last couple of weeks here and has spoiled me rotten. That translates into I've gained another 10 pounds on top of the weight I needed to lose before all this. Ugh! Well, I'll start working on that after Mother leaves tomorrow.

The other thing that has dominated the last 10 days are many, many bouquets og simply gorgeous flowers. I got two more today and nothing cheers up the place like those flowers. There are few things I like more than the life and color of real flowers.

We are currently watching "Saving Grace" and I'm laughing at it for the umpteenth time. And yes, my mom sat through the whole thing and enjoyed it too. After we watched the newest version of "Pride and Prejudice" yesterday, I thought she'd enjoy another Brenda Blethyn movie. She's a great actress/comedienne.

I've now satisfied my blogging fix and since this is an entirely left-handed blog, I'm stopping now.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

No problem with left-handed eating do we? ;-) There's nothing like Mom's cooking is there? Enjoy your flowers and your quality time with your mom.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger The Future said...

S - No, it has all been delightful...well, everything but the surgery part anyway.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger kara said...

Well done with the left handed blogging, mum! I can't believe you made Grandma watch a movie about pot. Glorious.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Future said...

K - And she laughed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home