Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Time

The holidays are upon us and decorating and elfing (shopping and wrapping presents, oh and let's not forget cards) reigns. My 20 Christmas movies are stacked on my bookshelf, just crying to be watched while wrapping, wrapping, wrapping.

So far I'm pretty organized, we'll see how long it takes to blow that whole concept. All I can say is this weekend had better be nice at least part of the time because major decorating has to occur then, no choice. I'm off to begin my new season.

Feliz Feliz

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger kara said...

I've caved and started an excel spreadsheet to keep my shopping straight. What have I become.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger The Future said...

What are you, some analyst or something? Actually I hate to admit that's a much smarter idea than what I did. Maybe next year...show off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home