Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A very tired and sore slug


Today, this is me...a very sore and tired slug and I really, really hate slugs so that means I don't like myself all that much right now. Everything hurts and my eyes are swollen and any light is too bright. The good news is, I've got the same drugs that whipped me back into shape in October so I'm hoping by tomorrow, I'll rejoin the human race. Until then, I have no ambition and have to force myself to take a step or stay at this computer.

In fact, I am so tired, as soon as I have dinner, I think I'll hit the sack. Now that is unbelievable but that's all I can think about. And now, after reading Kara's blog, I'm disgusted on top of it. Yikes. I think I'll quit while I'm behind.
Here's to better tomorrows or the days after or after....

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger kara said...

Poor mummy.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Poor me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home