Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To Do Lists

Right now, my mind is focused on all that I have to do which is so much it can't even fit on one list which is why a doodled to do list makes so much sense, right?

Honestly, this is how alot of my notes pages at work end up because I have a minute to doodle here or there linking this letter to that one, etc. and pretty soon, you have a mess with components to it that you still need to check off.

I wonder if I will ever get to the point that I don't have enough to do in a day to even warrant a list. Hmm, maybe if I move out of my house into a tiny, furnished studio apartment (utilities included) with no yard, no plants, no pets and only have three outfits of clothes, one pair of shoes and my own little stackable w/d. And I'm retired with no outside responsibilities. Then, maybe I would have very little to do and wouldn't need a list.

Sounds like a sad, lonely life doesn't it? I guess being busy isn't so bad after all.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger kara said...

i believe you'd still find something to do. you're that kind of a person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home