Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Baby Stuff

So I was asked to host a surprise baby shower for someone who is having a little girl but doesn't want anything pink or frilly. I'm trying to figure out just how you do that. And no, this baby isn't her because she isn't going to be born until March. But this one is darned cute and she's not in green or pink!

Well, we are doing baby advice and cupcakes (green icing on chocolate cake) and I'll guarantee you that no one will get her pink. Almost everything on her registry was sage green. I may be wrong but I think that will get old a few months down the road. Anyway, I had to be a rebel and bought her a blue & green flowered onesie sunsuit kind of thing, so there! You watch, her little girl will grow up to be the most feminine, dress-wearing little thing ever, simply because her parents don't like it. Funny stuff...

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger kara said...

may she always know how to match her plaids (that's my advice)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home