Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Yukky Stuff

So, I woke up this morning and my lungs really hurt, my throat hurts a little but it's mostly my lungs that hurt, especially when I cough. I'm wondering if you can get pneumonia that fast? But then I know you can because my friend's son, Zach, definitely got it that fast when they went to Hawaii a number of years ago. It's just wierd how this bug can zoom into your body and turn your little pink cells to a yukky brown.

So, the problem is, I'm inbetween docs so I need to practice what I am preaching ALL the time and do something about this because I'm flying out of town on Monday with my parents.

So, now that I've shared a great deal of really boring information I want to say that the weather yesterday all of a sudden turned incredibly balmy and this is how it looked outside today...
have you ever noticed that you really can't be in a bad mood when the sun's out. Or maybe you can but you really have to work at it (this goes for the entire world except for David Smoke's neighbor who is a bitch every day of the week, 24/7/365). Anyway, I may feel lousy but the sun cheers me up in spite of it. Even though I had a very poor showing at my piano lesson, and I was doing so well last night too. As my instructor says, stop being so hard on myself. I don't think I'm being hard if I get frustrated if I'm not making forward progress. Anyway, I've got well over a week before I'll play for him again so I should be much improved by then.

Thank goodness for sunny days, now if I can just get my pink cells back. OK, off to the next thing:)

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger kara said...

maybe you've misplaced your pink cells. i'll help you find them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home