Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Reality TV or Really Sweaty!


So, I figure you can sit at home on the couch each night watching some form of reality tv like these chickens here...or you can rebel against these never-ending forms of painful exposure and bad behavior like Mr. John...Elton and I, we emphatically oppose the many reality tv shows meaning I have to find other things to do during the time those are being aired (almost every night). So, my daughter and I decided to use tonight to get back intoThis is one of those things we've been promising ourselves but haven't actually done anything about it until now. So we have officially rejoined the ranks of the sweaty and the exhausted like this Campbell's soup looking character... it is challenging though if you go during the most popular hours (which is any time after work until about 10:00 PM or the afternoon hours on Saturdays or Sundays) because you have to lurk like a vulture trying to find an open machine that isn't only open because it's broken. So, we settle for the machines either hidden behind pillars where there's no air flow and out of sight of the tv's or the wierd half bike/half stair stepper things hidden way in the back. And of course, when I looked for a "sweaty" picture, I found this perfect closing shot that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. I say again, I really do love Google Images...

Wishing you a "caty"wampus kind of day.










1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger kara said...

Good for you, Mummy! Now...pick me up one of those ID card holders, if you wouldn't mind (insert sheepish look)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home