Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Sun Damaged



All I can say is, all those tans and sunburns have paid me back tenfold. I now have the ugliest, scariest skin in the world. How do these chicks and studleys have constant tans? I would love to see an "after" picture of them because it would have to be as ugly as what I'm facing. Now I have first hand knowledge of why elephants look the way they do, their skin that is. If you think about it, they're out in the sun day after day except when they partake in a brief mudbath.

Anyway, this is not fun and if I can ever get through to Kara, she'll stop her excessive "oh well" sunburning and start protecting herself.


IT'S NOT WORTH IT! And these pictures are the tamest of what I could have posted.






That's my sermon for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home