Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dropping Like Flies



Now we can add Karl Malden to the list. I wonder if he was born with that nose? Anyway, it's gotten to the point when I open Comcast I expect to see another obit headline. It's pretty wierd.
I am so ready for a three-day, hot, summer weekend. And on the 4th of July yet. Hopefully the air conditioning will remain in good repair for the older ones in the group. Otherwise we'll be the family of slug relatives. There will be four kids under 3 and two more under 10 and oodles more over 70, even 80. What is it they say about the sandwich generation - the rest of us will be trapped between diapers and Depends. They even have a t-shirt for this condition.

Except for Kara who will be jetting her way to New Orleans to meet the significant other's fam. She's a good sport though considering he close quarters being required. I would probably not do well in that situation. I don't even like to stay that close to the relatives I've know for more than 20 years. I hope we get back there someday. I'm anxious to get Kara's assessment upon her return.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see "Up" with a friend. Critique to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home