Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who's Reading My Mind?


OK, it wasn't really reading my mind but it was a freaky experience. I was watching "Hellboy" with my sister this afternoon and one of those obnoxious commercials with Billy Mays came on and I said, "We lose Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett who weren't harming anyone and had some grain of talent, well Michael did anyway, but this creepy guy who yells everything just keeps on going."

Then I take my sister to the plane, come back home and log into the computer and there's the headline, "Billy Mays Found Dead by His Wife". I am totaly freaked out. And, FYI, he was the same age as Michael Jackson, both of whom were younger than me.

On top of that, we saw an investigative piece on the mind reading machine you see here, no not the one that resembles a pointless umbrella, the other one which is located in Germany. Very eerie.
You know how they always say bad things happen in three's, well, Billy makes five:
David Carradine
Ed McMahon
Michael Jackson
Farrah Fawcett
Billy Mays (not that I'd put him on the same level as he rest but everyone knew who he was so I think he belongs on the list)
???? ????????

I wonder who it's going to be? Maybe I should say I'm afraid of who it's going to be. Even though I know I had nothing to do with it, I'm not thinking those bad thoughts about anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home