Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On The Road Again

I'm off to Seattle tomorrow then off to the beach for the weekend so I may not get back to my blogging addiction until like Sunday or even Monday night. I'll be in withdrawal. I need to walk like a son of a gun while at the beach to prepare for my team competition for the next four weeks requiring that I walk at least 5 miles a day. Of course I already do that, NOT!

I walked to the Farmers' Market today with a friend from work and noticed something that could be a money-making endeavor if I had the energy, the entrepreneurial spirit, the time or the capital. There are a large number of produce, honey, bakery, flower, etc. booths and 4 or so lunch type booths but there is a sad lack of stuff to drink. Somebody needs to step up so people don't like dehydrate while they're there. Not to worry. there was a Starbucks a few blocks away so they took the edge off with a little PassionFruit/Tangerine fruit juice kind of iced drink.

I restocked my lavender-flavored berry jams so I'm in good shape now. That's my current morning staple, wheat toast with one of these jams (no butter). I go through stages and this is my current one. I've graduated from the granola bar and fruit snack meal menu. We'll see how long this version of breakfast lasts.

I was talking to my single female peer tonight after everyone else had cleared out and we were remarking how interesting it is that none of our male counterparts are ever there as late as we are, needless to say, the workloads aren't remotely balanced. But then, I'm sure I don't need to worry my pretty little (female) head over that fact. This is just frustration and extreme tiredness talking. No one wants to listen to this, myself included, so I quit.

I have way too much to do to finish this in a high class, highly intelligent way so... hasta la vista.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger kara said...

that's a MUCH better breakfast than what you used to eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home