Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SOLD!


We have officially sold our dining room furniture, every speck of it. Boy does that feel good since the new stuff starts arriving tomorrow. I guess you call that cutting it close, by the skin of our teeth, within a hair's breadth, blah, blah, blah. I've decided there is some magic in cutting your price in half. We had immediate calls and e-mails once we did that. Not a single call previously. Craziness.

It's amazing to me how quickly you can lose the relaxed glow of vacation upon your return to the workplace. All it took me was 24 hours to get a headache and buy a lottery ticket. Back in the old rut with more e-mails and work than I can possibly complete. And now one of my managers (direct report) is on vacation so it should only get better :) NOT! Retirement is looking better and better, it's a good thing I had lazer eye surgery so I can see that far into the future.
Hint: we're talking years and years.

Yep, me putzing around in my capris and flip flops, with my hair pulled back in a pony tail and NO MAKEUP or STOCKINGS with Bob Marley establishing the right aura! Sounds like heaven to me.

Hm, I'm watching stinky mudpots in Yellowstone. Over 2,000,000 acres, it's larger than Pennsylvania and Rhode Island together. That's enough of that, I have work to do and still have to practice. Who took an hour out of my day anyway? I'm off to the next task, probably walking through my empty dining room (tee hee).

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger kara said...

stinky mudpots? what? where? you're crazy.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The stank of those stinkpots is as fresh in my nose's memory as if I'd smelled them yesterday. Blurgh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home