Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Speedy!

This will be the Speedy Gonzales post because I have the painter arriving in 15 minutes and I have two billion things to do (at least). So, you need to tell me if I'm guilty or innocent. I was driving down Belmont and was probably about 15 - 20 feet from a crosswalk when two bicycle cops pulled up to the edge of the street.

I had two choices, I could slam my brakes on (this was rush hour mind you) or I could continue on and the next car would let them cross (which is what happened). Well, I saw one giving me the evil eye and I have this feeling I'm going to end up with a ticket out of the deal. I make it a rule never to slam my brakes on during rush hour, does that make me guilty?

You decide...

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger kara said...

No. it makes them asshats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home