Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Baby Day

All I have to say about today is that it was full of babies and that makes it a great day. We met my cousin's 3 month old baby, Luke, for the first time and he was a cutie. At one point, he and Beckett were laying on the floor just looking at each other, of course I didn't get a picture so you'll have to take my word for it.

The day started a little rough when my parents were an hour late and I took off, traveling the route they would have driven there, thinking I was going to find them broken down somewhere or worse, but I got called back within 10 minutes because they showed up. (They came the back way so I had missed them.) It turns out they had misread the invitation and thought they were supposed to be there at 1:00 for a 2:00 dinner instead of 12:00 like the rest of us. Scary but it turned out ok. I swear I'm going to buy them a cell phone, I hate not being able to reach them when they are enroute somewhere. Anyway, we simply at Mother's quiche for dessert. All's well that ends well.

Off to Netflix...

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's with this 2pm "dinner" stuff? You must have meant lunch because dinner cannot possibly happen before 4pm, period. Dunch or linner or snacksies time, maaaybe, but I feel this is a matter upon which I must put my foot down. Otherwise, what's next? Breakfast at 9pm? Perish the thought!

And I wholeheartedly agree that the grandparents should have cell phones. That was way more scary than it should have been in this day and age of instant communication.

The baby boys were awfully cute together. Just wait till they're older and running around pulling the legs off ants and such, the little monsters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home