Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Hair on the Back of Your Neck

Are there certain people who give you the creeps or just make you angry? I'm talking about it being so bad, you can't even stand to see or hear them because it gives you an instant headache.
Here's my list, which is not all inclusive, believe me.



So what do we have here, we have politicians, we have radio personalities, we have poor, little rich girls and would-be singers/actresses.

To a person, I avoid any exposure to them, voices or visuals. What really slays me is that many of them are plastered all over the magazines at the check out counter in the grocery store.

What happened to the good old, two-headed babies and the half man, half dog bodies that used to be on the front of
those magazines?

Who wants to look at these mugs, must not be anyone because I still see magazines in the racks and I don't see anyone buying them. Or, there may possibly be just a few people out there without my discriminating taste. That is very sad. Everyone should have more in their life than wanting to read about these sad excuses for humanity.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger kara said...

Preach on, sista mum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home