Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where Did Spring Go?


Last time I looked, it was Wednesday, May 2nd. That was when I looked at the clock, when I looked outside today though I saw...




and I saw...






and I saw...







and I saw...



when I asked for "black clouds" this came up too but fortunately I didn't have to see it out my windows today...I do think the name fits better than most of the others I've seen in G.I.



Now with all this weather, as they call it, our poor flowers who were so happy during the fake Spring days we have had are beginning to look like this...


All I'm asking for is to get the sunshine back, is that really too much to ask?





Maybe I should do a sun dance...

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger kara said...

Time to vote! Time to vote! Well, almost.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger kara said...

Wait...that should've gone with the previous post. Did you hear that thunder yesterday?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Yes, but last time I looked we were together shopping and having dinner last night so I think we talked about it already. I guess I rubbed off in those few hours, you have serious ML (memory lapse).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home