Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mother's Day Celebration

Yesterday was my Mother's Day with my kids since we will be in Alaska on the actual date. It started with a lovely, full-scale Mother's Day high tea, prepared and hosted at my oldest daughter's home.

Baby Boy woke up from his nap just in time to join us!





The sun slowly made it's way out from behind the clouds and we all trooped into their car (along with Sock Monkey) to go to the Rhododendron Gardens for our special outing.














What is a rhododendron, you ask? Here you can see some of the bright pink evidence behind us.





And here the full effect of many types
planted together.








You're wondering if there were any critters?






























Beckett even got to play in the water!





















NO ONE COULD ASK
FOR A BETTER DAY!







3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Mycaelus said...

May I have a lovelier day, please?

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Future said...

My - OK, I mispoke, I guess you can ask.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger kara said...

I look like a man with hips in all of those pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home