Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bon Voyage!



36 hours from now we'll be heading "North to Alaska" (go ahead, sing it) so there'll be no posts from me for over a week. I'll have lots of reading to catch up on when I get back, that's what's fun.

Here are some of the sights we hope to see while we're there...
some from a float plane, some while hiking and some from a boat for whale watching. I hope I don't come back with a major headache caused by the effects we see of global warming. Nope, I'm not going to think about that, not a bit. Not for a few days anyway.

and let's not forget the critters..they always make any trip worthwhile. I hope it isn't still hibernation or something stupid like that.




Well, we're 'off to totem pole land.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger kara said...

Bring me back a polar bear.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger The Future said...

You're afraid of bears, I distinctly remember you saying you're afraid of bears and sharks, in that order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home