Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hodge Podge, Heavy on the Podge

Gosh, it's been over a month since I posted. I think I was in some kind of a severe time vacuum that simply sucked a month out of my life. So, I am committed to picking up from here rather than where I left off, the no stress approach.

So, what's new? My garden is already beginning to revert to Fallish behavior. There are four more concerts in the park (four different parks actually). With all the wierd weather these days, it's anybody's guess whether or not the weather will cooperate for each one.

I'm heading to Tacoma in order to go to Las Vegas. in a week and a half. It should be lovely and warm there, a great place to visit family, possibly a picnic in the desert? Just kidding, I actually am looking forward to it.


I saw the most recent Harry Potter movie - thumbs up!


I saw the most recent Indie film, "Becoming Jane" - thumbs up, with a little sad thrown in.


I'm wondering if Bush has set a record for saying the most stupid things in one presidential term. No, I don't wonder, I just don't think anyone could possibly beat his record. Our forefathers really missed the boat when they neglected to include stupidity as a valid reason for impeachment. Did you know he just expanded his own job description; he says he is now the Chief Educator. I thank my lucky stars my kids have already graduated. At least they can put a decent sentence together using vocabulary based on its actual definition. I'm hopeful that whoever is saving time capsule memorabilia, skips the last eight years. Otherwise, years in the future they'll be looking back to say, where was everybody, wasn't anybody paying attention? I ask again, where are my compatriots from 1969-1972? We would never have stood for this back then. I think John must be older than he looks.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger kara said...

Would never have stood back for it then? What, are you dead now?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger The Future said...

My point is that to get results it requires a large group, much more than one person. Hence the call for reinforcements.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm crossing my fingers for prosecution of the current administration once the Dems are back in the White House next year (fingers crossed). I'd say a nice, big "Crimes Against Humanity" charge is in order for ol' Bush, Rove, Cheney and pals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home