Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Road Rage

So, I have a chicken and egg question. Is it the driving itself that makes people so angry or are they angry in general and just take it out on other drivers?
I had to laugh tonight when I was driving home because I was in the far left lane when a car just started to drift over into my lane next to me, not in front of me, besie me. In other words, if I hadn't honked he would have hit me. So of course, I honked, immediately after which he flipped me off. So would he have been a much happier man if I had simply let him hit me?
It doesn't really matter since that would not have made me happier so hence the honk. And yes, I'd do it again.


So there.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Robert the Skeptic said...

People feel they have a constitutional right to be morons, and don't want anyone telling them otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home