Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Have I Lost My Mind Or Is It Parked Around The Corner?

I need to conduct a study of how many minutes I waste in a day looking for things I know I have but can't find anywhere.  Sometimes it's a book, sometimes a movie, sometimes a bottle of cleaning solution, sometimes wrapping paper, sometimes toilet paper, sometimes a piece of clothing, sometimes some type of food (especially from the freezer or the pantry), sometimes it's an address or sometimes it's something I need to take to work. 

 Then there's a whole other list of things I lose at work, mostly documents and/or files.  Of course, I'll have to beware of scope creep because while looking for these missing things I spend almost as much time trying to remember what I was looking for when I started.  On second thought, the results of this study could be so disturbing and depressing I might never recover.  I need to face up to the fact that I won't improve regardless of whether or not I know these statistics.   Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home