Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Attitude

Does Bill Mahar have a serious two-ton sized chip on his shoulder or is it just me? I'm trying to figure out who he doesn't hate. He's probably mentioned them but I blinked and missed it. I really like to watch his show but he is just so anti everything, it can get you down. Mostly I like to watch his panels, he does a good job of balancing them so you generally have good back and forth.

He had an interesting guy on tonight. He was a Brit speaking from London with the London Eye posed in the background. His name was Richard Dawkins and his book is entitled, "The God Delusion". Bill was enthralled with it. I think I'd like to read it but doubt that I'll be a raving fan like he is.

I also discovered Bill wrote a book himself in 2005 entitled, "New Rules: Polite Musings from a Timid Observer". Obviously he was writing about someone else. My guess is that it would have the same edge he does. This one will go on my back burner unless someone reliable insists I need to read it now.

Before I graduate to these lofty epics, I need to finish my current Nora Roberts, "Blood Brothers". In fact, I think I'll go read another ten pages now. At this rate, I should finish by May or so. Evelyn Woods has got nothing on me.

Ta, ta!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger kara said...

i've heard about that richard dawkins book. devon read and liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home