Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gag Order!


This is my outlet for frustration so I'm using it.  Mitt Romney is continually demonstrating his inability or lack of willingness, I don't know which, to observe the proper decorum for dealing with all things foreign.  His holier than thou demeanor and attitude anger and disgust me.

There is enough tension in the Arab world now that the last thing President Obama or we as a country need is for him to set off another firestorm because he is so damn clueless when it comes to foreign affairs (or much of anything else from what I can tell).  In other words, Mitt, once and for all "shut the fuck up"!  You are not now, and hopefully never will be, the President of the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home