Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Weekend with Wonder Boy


I say this because he fills me with wonder whenever I'm around him.
I've never known a 2-3 year old who could recite all the planets, including the moons of Jupiter. I've never known a 2-3 year old who knew his alphabet so well he could actually read books and the signs when you're walking or driving down the street. I've never known a 2-3 year old who could count to 100 and beyond. I've never known a 2-3 year old who could print my name and really wants to write it in cursive. I've never known a 2-3 year old who wants to understand the meaning of words like "similar" as used in comparing two Halloween pumpkin decorations to each other. I've never known a 2-3 year who could name the majority of the color crayons in the Crayola box of 64. I've never known a 2-3 year old who can do algebra, basic but still...!
Until now that is. And I'm going to enjoy my Baby Boy all weekend! I'm sure I'll learn plenty from him!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Robert the Skeptic said...

We need to borrow him one of these weekends soon... we need someone to do our taxes. *grins* (He really is a Wonder Boy)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger The Future said...

He was reading the Sunday Oregonian headlines this morning, I swear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home