Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice


In just two days it will be my turn. I can't wait. Sitting in our wonderful, little neighborhood theater in my 3-D glasses, watching a Tim Burton masterpiece (not to be confused with some of his more inferior stuff) and to top it all off, free popcorn! I'll be pouring the Diet Coke down to keep myself awake but this once, it will be worth it. The next morning, 6:00 AM will be coming even earlier than usual.




Last time I did this was the first night of the first ever Pirates of the Caribbean. We all went to the midnight showing on a Friday night and had a blast. The entire theater audience is always so into the first showing ever in the city. It's like group experience vs. an individual watching.


I fully expect this to be the same. We will have the freedom to talk to make comments to enjoy together, should be a night to remember.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger kara said...

i can't wait for johnny depp's face to jump out at me in 3d. anything to feel like he's in the room, you know?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Future said...

Even without his specially-named dessert.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger The Future said...

You're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home