Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Thankfully

I am a lucky dog, I admit it. I have great kids, great grandkids, a husband who begrudgingly will now cook, lovely, lovely books (especially the Illustrated Jane Austen recently added to my treasure trove), sunshine periodically, a beautiful piano which continues to set the bar much higher than my skill level, great family and friends, a job, lots of music and movies in my life, a relatively healthy body, a viable Democratic Party option, a lack of flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes or serious snow, the chance to travel to marvelous and interesting places, lots of opportunities to learn and I'm nowhere near the Golden Gate Bridge, which seems to be a magnet for jumpers. It gives me the heebie jeebies to think about it.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger kara said...

you are lucky. i'm lucky too. we should buy lottery tickets.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger The Future said...

That is a recycled comment. I refuse to respond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home