Frogs' Legs Aren't Funny

The download of my daily (almost) thoughts and ruminations.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Out of Gas

It's Friday night and just thinking about all the things I have left to do (and it's 8:45) is wearing me out. Of course, am I doing any of them? Well, not at the moment I'm obviously writing important stuff here. This is the time of celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, baby accomplishments, replacement of ancient hampers, replacement of gross and ancient bathroom waste baskets, replacement of very tired front door mats, egging on the bouquets for just a few more days, wrapping, wrapping and more wrapping...See, even listing it all out is making me tired.

I need to get up, get the circulation going. Who knows, maybe I can actually still accomplish something tonight.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger theWaif said...

I know how you feel. It's like trying to run through water, isn't it? Never feel like you're getting anywhere.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger kara said...

i'm going to bed in 10 minutes and it's saturday night. yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home